Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Faithful Followers

Thanks for sticking with me guys! I have tried to post the last two nights and was unable to. The first night we couldn't get an internet connection and than last night I wrote a long post, with pictures and blogger would not up load or save for me! I was bummed!!!!

We arrived at Jason and Kellies late this afternoon and it is good to be here. We were able to go to their church for mid-week service and than to Sonic for free rootbeer floats afterwards. We were traveling so we heard advertisements for free floats. Everyone that was at church went. It was great!!!!!

We are tired. Warren is already sleeping and I am about ready to turn this off and join him.

I promise I will write a post soon - with pictures but right now I just need sleep!

Thanks to all who faithfully check for up dates and double the thanks to all of you who are brave enough to post a comment!

And now the pillow is calling my name.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to Jason and Kellie's house. I am sure you will have a great time. Mom

Debi B. said...

Hi Warren & Sheri,

Your blog is awesome. Glad you made it to Kellie's ok. Love the pics of the grand canyon. We spent 2 wks camping there. Looking forward to seeing you again in July.

Lord Bless
Debi