Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's in the Picture!


I'm feeling a little like this looks today!

It's the day the buyer comes to view the house (remember he's never seen it!) and also the day of inspections. I know that God has all of this under His control, that He knows all there is to know, and that He is working all things out for our best - but I am still nervous and will be glad when this day is over.

I battle with this. Knowing how to put faith into action. I was talking with Josh about it yesterday and he said that he believes we all struggle with it at some point but that it's so important not to let it immobilize you to the point that you refrain from acting on faith. That is the danger.

I know that God knows my make-up. I know that I have a big God. I know that He wants to do big things. I know that He is able. I know that He has always shown Himself faithful.

Now if I can just tell it to my sick stomach. :)

picture by Jodi Yoder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Sheri & Warren!

I just wanted you to know that Bruce & I have been praying for you!

Love you guys,
~Renata Pryor~


Philippians 4:6-7
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus".