Saturday, October 25, 2008

Football and Church

Scene: West Albany stadium for a football game against South Albany.

Music begins to play. The band is doing their stuff. It's 3rd quarter.

Aidan Arthur to Warren rather hopefully: "is it about over?"

Warren: "no, I don't think so."

Aidan with a convincing tone: "when the music starts at church that means it's about over. Does your church start the music when it's about over?"

Warren: "well, yes, I guess they do"

A resigned Aidan: " I thought maybe when the music started here it means it's about over too."


I could get carried away with application on this one! I'll let you find your own.

You're way cute, Aidan! Warren sure enjoyed his time with the Arthur boys.

3 comments:

Kristen Wilson said...

Cute and observant. I think I want my own life sound track and the cuing of music to mark the nearing of all or the ends. It would make things so much simpler.

Anonymous said...

Just read through the train track blog and felt like I had had a good visit with you. This comforts me with the truth of Brazil. Love you friend! Cindy

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

That's my boy. ;)