Saturday, January 17, 2009

PLEASE be my Friend

I are not too old. I are not too old. I are not too old.....

I thought maybe if I repeated it enough I would begin to believe it. And I am.

I, Sheri Yoder, have set up my own facebook page, I am learning how to operate a Mac instead of a PC ( today in the mail I received an instruction book from my favorite son-in-law!) I have an ipod and actually HAVE used it (okay, I've had it since July and just now have figured it out enough to use) and Warren and I GPS ed our way to California and back!

If you are beginning to think you are too old to learn such things, be encouraged. I find if I can do it anyone can!

Today it was the oddest thing, I actually found myself telling someone how to scan pictures and such. I even used the word "browser"! I was amazed to have found someone that actually knew less then me. Oh the joy!!!!

And the highlight of my day - when I turned on Facebook a little bit ago, what did I see but an invitation
to be my best friend's friend. Deb you did it....I'm so proud.

repeat after me:

WE are not to old. We ARE not to old. We are NOT too old. We are not TOO old....

5 comments:

Kellie said...

you are CRAZY!!! But I love you anyway :)

What a great post, you had me AND Jason chuckling.

love you mom!

Unknown said...

I love it!

You are the epitome of how to stay young! Way to keep up...and even surpass some of us young ones. I think you had a facebook page before me, and I surely don't remember how to use a Mac anymore...and Joy and I managed to get turned around even with a gps.

Anonymous said...

Look out Portuguese because here you come!!!!!

You CAN do it!!!

BS

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

You are one rockin' Grandma! I love this.

Sheri said...

thanks for your confidence, Blog Snob!!