Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Week of Memories

I've always known it but it was confirmed over this last week.

I am a proud mother.

We had the joy of having all of our kids home for the holidays and though it wasn't planned we just continued Christmas day after day. No one said it but I think we were all thinking about the fact that we weren't sure when we would all be together again. So we were selfish. We didn't go out into the world much and we didn't bring too many other people into our lives for that week.

We simply enjoyed one another.

There was a lot of laughter, some debate, a few tears and even some disagreements. But it didn't matter because in the end we're family and during this last week that was all that mattered....

It's a joy to see who my children have become and they have shown a lot of courage in giving us their blessing. It means changes for their world too.

I love you much Josh, Jodi, Jason, Kellie and Brett.

And as for those 4 grandsons, well, where do I begin.....!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful week that will stay with us in memories when distance is between us. We love you too! Thanks for a great time.

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I thought how fun it would be to stop by and see you all, but decided it was probably better to let you be selfish. Glad you had such a great week. I admire all your children Sheri. And you as well.

Kellie said...

good times, good times...

i miss you already :)