Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Year Old


Happy Birthday, Noah!!!!

You have captured our hearts.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa



note: We don't know Noah's actual birth day. His was given a date in December by the Ethiopia police. The doctor that examined him, however, felt he was born the end of January sometime. His legal birthday is in Dec. but Josh and Jodi felt he was just to "young" to be a year old so they decided to wait (this year only) to celebrate his first birthday.
Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
He is such a cute little boy and I wish that I could meet him in person (so I could squeeze those adoreable cheeks).
I'm sure he has enriched every life that he has touched. Give him a big birthday kiss from his Aunt Dori!

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
I don't know what I did but Anonymous is your crazy sister Dori!

Unknown said...

He really WILL get a birthday party, I promise! And we will wait to celebrate when you are here!