Monday, January 26, 2009

Sing Along......

"I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again. Ohhhhh babe, I hate ....."

No wait a minute! I don't hate to go. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! That's right. Surprise, surprise, we are going to Brazil for 3 (count them 1,2,3) weeks!

Be still heart.

We're looking forward to seeing:

Tim, TaLisa and Kids- Iguacu Falls
John, Flavia and Daniel-Curitiba
Claudio, Jess and Zeph-Florinopolis
Alex, Lilian and Lydia-Rio

All you prayer supporters, now is the time!
1. Travel mercies
2. Health
3. That our hearts would be taken by this country and have a strong desire to go back :)
4. That God would show us where our home base is to be
5. That we would begin with this trip to be a blessing to those we are called to serve.

We truly covet your prayers. We feel very inadequate and in need of God's leading. We also have a great desire to be used by Him on this trip.
And to all of you in Calvary Corvallis we are praying for you during the week of fasting.

We have a great God.

4 comments:

Mainely Me said...

Will you be blogging from Brazil? I will pray. Blessings, you two.

Sheri said...

I am planning on blogging whenever I get a chance and we have internet. Thank you for the prayers. We need them.

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

We're lifting you up in prayer.

Peace to you.

Glenda said...

I'm not sure about the irony of just "finding you" and then having you continent-jumping. Is God trying to teach me patience again? =) I'm praying for you every day ... and waiting "patiently" for the news. Hugs to you both!