Saturday, November 1, 2008

Looking Ahead - For Once

If you have ever been involved in our holiday plans you know that we don't usually have any - until the last minute! That's right, we're one of those "oh, I guess Thanksgiving is at the end of this week. What should we do?" kind of people. Don't get me wrong, we love holidays we just don't plan for them ahead of time....

But not this year !

I have appointed myself head of the planning committee (and that's scary since I've always been the head of it and..) ! I've already actually invited people...It's a start anyway.

What are you're plans?

And let us not forget God, who has given us the best reason to give thanks. His Son. His provision.




3 comments:

Kellie said...

i'm probably just going to sit at home and twiddle my thumbs because my family is having thanksgiving without me...

we'll miss you :)

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

I'm not sure yet. I think we'll be with JJ's family. :)

Kristen Wilson said...

We are last minute planners too. Mostly because we aren't really sure what the Lord has for us. But I am encouraged to think about now. Thanks. I kind of like Kellie's idea though, I am long over due for some thumb twiddling.