Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry

I woke up this morning with the intention of deleting last nights' post but Brooke had already commented (thank you!) so I hated to do that.

It was a downer. I admit it. I regret having written it. The last thing I want this blog to be is a stop on your web surfing full of heaviness and despair. No one wants to read or hear woe is me stories. But, with that said, I don't want it to be an unrealistic view of our lives right now as we get ready to go to Brazil either. You are not looking at two spiritual giants here and sometimes we're finding this a struggle. I want you to know that. There are exciting days and there are, quite frankly, hard days.

I am excited for the future. I am scared, too. Most of the time, at the same time, I'm both.

So forgive me for maybe sharing too much of my feelings. I got a little carried away.

The truth is

I want to know Him more

and I think I'm willing to do what it takes to do that. It's just not always easy.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It's nice to see transparency in people. Thanks for sharing. (maybe next time I won't be so quick to comment, LOL)

Kristen Wilson said...

Amen Sheri! It's just not always that easy. You and Warren are following in obedience but that does not make your heart immune to the hard things.

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

No deleting posts!

You can still do it after someone comments though. ;)