Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Seem to Remember That Today is Special.....

Happy Birthday, Joni!!!

You're still not ready for purple!



So thankful that you are my sister.
We may have had our rough patches but, seriously,
they are hard to remember right now.
A history together is worth so very much.

So thankful you are my friend.
We have had fun!
The many shopping trips and the laughing until early morning hours
(or not going to bed at all!).
Sharing deep, heart felt things.
You know how to give of your time, how to laugh
& how to listen.
Very important things in friendship.

So thankful you are in my life.
I can't imagine it without you.


Have a wonderful birthday
and know you are deeply loved.

3 comments:

Mom M. said...

This was a great Birthday greeting for Joni. Mom M.

Dori said...

Oh how I wish I could write so eloquently! You said everything that I feel too! Thank you Sheri!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sheri and back at you! As you probably know, we were camping in Hell's Canyon and certainly had no access to the computer or cell phone. But, it was nice to come back to the birthday greetings. Keith surprised me with a chocolate cake which was special because he remembered a remark I had made about not getting a chocolate cake unless Mom makes me one. Points for that guy! Thanks again for your very special greeting!