Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Many days ago...

TODAY IS OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

I've worked on a post for days about this and have ended up deleting them all. How do you, in one post, tell a person how much these last 30 years have meant to you and convey to others the depths of feelings that come from loving another for so many years? I couldn't.

So Warren, in this very feeble attempt, I want you to know you're the very best part of me. I am no longer that young woman that had such unrealistic dreams of marriage and romance. I am seasoned. And I am still very much in love with you. You have made my life complete and wonderful. Thank you.

To all of you others - I wish you the same.

I am a very rich girl.


I know, this would have been the perfect time to have a wedding picture of us. I have been trying the whole picture thing and (as I have come to expect when it comes to computer) I can't get the thing to work. Besides you would just laugh....and it would be funny! Use your imagination.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the one that has been so blessed to share these 30 years with you, you are easy to love and I do adore you.
Warren

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can not even begin to say what an example you have been to Josh and I's marriage! You bless us in so many ways.

Kellie said...

Happy Anniversary!

I sure wish you had gotten the picture thing to work... that would have been the best post ever. I even know what's coming and still want you to put it up :) Maybe you should get Jodi to come back over to your house!

Sandee said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow, I can't believe it has been 30 years. I can still remember it and that beard Warren (: We love you and congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I remember the day you two called and said you were getting married!
As far as the wedding picture, I have several of you two that I could post! Ha Ha.

Love you,
Paula

Inspired Kara said...

Congratulations!

Thank you for stopping my blog today :)

How exciting what God is preparing you for. I'll be sure to come back and visit so I can keep up with your next adventure!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

A belated congrats! You are a testimony of God's faithfulness and an example to so many of us young marrieds.

May God bless you with many more years together.

Janine